Sewn Open Mouth
Sewn closed on one end with an open mouth for filling, this tried and true bag style is a mainstay package choice that fits nearly any commodity product.
With an open mouth for filling, this multiwall style product is a solid package choice for animal feed, food ingredients, agricultural seed, minerals and chemicals.
Bags are typically sewn closed after filling. When certain products require extra barrier, a poly film ply should be specified.
- Regular sewn or easy open options
- Rainbow selection of colors to choose from for crepe, pull tape and thread
- UN rated
- Choices also include handles, tape over sewing and sew strong
- Cotton filler cord to prevent sifting
- All over perforations available on any ply
- Porosity block
- Food grade metal detection
- Hand inserted liner
- Capacity: 10-110 lbs.
- Closure: Sewn
- Flat tube or gusseted
- Gusset: 2-8 inches
- Face: 9-23 inches
- Tube Length: 20-50 inches
- Construction: Up to 4 multi-wall plus the option of a poly liner