Pinch Bottom Open Mouth
A perfect solution for businesses in food, feed, pharma, seed, mineral, and chemical, this bag also works great in a retail setting!”
Pinch bottom open mouth (PBOM) bag applications are well known for commodities like seasonings, baking mixes, animal feed, calcium and protein. This bag style has a factory hot melt pinch seal closure to secure the bottom leaving the top for the customer to either sew or seal with a Pinch Bag Closer.
Accommodating product density, PBOM packaging can be formed with and without a gusset. This is a popular, cost-effective bag for retail appeal as the stable bottom wraps around, extending the brand message from the face to the bottom.
- Airtight, sift proof when top and bottom ends are closed with heat-sealed closure
- Scored for flat bottom, a unique capability
- Easy open hybrid- with crepe pull and thread or pull string
- Including a heat-sealed inner ply liner secures the content from moisture, increases shelf life and supports palatability and aroma freshness
- Porosity block
- Open end flexibility with the choice of a stepped-end, pre-applied hot melt or flush cut
- Over-all perforations available on any ply
- Rainbow selection of colors to choose from for crepe, pull tape and thread
- Capacity: 1-110 lbs.
- Closure: Heat sealed or sewn
- Gusset: 2-8 inches
- Face: 9-23 inches
- Tube Length: 20-50 inches
- Construction: Up to 3 multi-wall plus the option of a poly liner